Have you ever tried adding avocado to your chocolate pudding? It may seem like an unlikely duo at first, but avocados will make the pudding creamy and add many benefits like vitamin E and omega-3 fatty acids. Make sure to chill for an hour before serving. Add on your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Chocolate Almond Pudding
1 cup Almond Milk
2 Ripe Avocados
½ cup Cocoa Powder
5 oz Maple Syrup (Honey or Agave)
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
½ teaspoon Almond Extract
¼ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
Pinch of Salt
- Peel and take the seeds out of the avocado.
- Combine all of the ingredients into the cup of the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pudding should have a thick consistency. If it is too thick- adjust with a couple more tablespoons of almond milk.
- Spoon out pudding into 4 serving bowls. Chill in the refrigerator.
- Serve as is or top with fruit, nuts, whipped cream etc. Enjoy!