Asparagus Arugula Scallion Frittata
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 bunch of scallions, thinly sliced
1 bunch of asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
8 ounces arugula
10 large eggs
1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat broiler.
- Heat oil in large oven-safe sauté pan. Add scallions; cook 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add asparagus; sauté for 4-5 minutes or until asparagus is tender. Sauté until the greens wilt.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs until frothy. Add 1 teaspoon salt and some fresh pepper.
- Add egg mixture to the pan. Add cheese to the pan and cook over medium heat until barely set, about seven minutes.
- Transfer the pan to the broiler.
- Broil for a minute or two, until the top of the frittata is nicely browned and eggs are set.
- Slice and serve.