Yield 4 wedges, approximately 2 servings
3 large eggs
1 small zucchini, sliced
3 scallions, sliced (or any type of onion)
¼ cup of milk
½ cup of grated cheese, any type
2 tablespoon of olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375℉.
- Heat a small oven-proof sauté pan over medium high heat, add the olive oil and zucchini and sauté, 2-3 minutes. Add scallions, and cook about 5 minutes more, until vegetables are tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Beat eggs and milk until frothy, and add to pan. Stir to distribute the egg mixture among the vegetables. Top with cheese. Cook at medium heat until eggs begin to set, about five minutes.
- Transfer the pan into the oven and bake until the eggs are cooked and the top begins to brown, another 7-10 minutes.
- Let cool, and gently slide the frittata out of the pan onto a cutting board. Slice into wedges and serve.
Click here for more pantry staple recipes page.